Welcome to CuisineGhar kitchen
Achari Bhindi | আচারি ভেন্ডি | Lady Finger (Okra) Recipe is a savoury cuisine, cooked with specially roasted spices, which make it a very spl. veg dish, which can be eaten with any special side dish.
COOKING TIME: 30min (approx.)
CALORIES COUNTS: 83 Calories (approx.) / 1cup
- 1tsp (or to taste)
- ½cup mustard oil
- 1tbsp mango pickles
- 1tsp turmeric powder
- 300g lady finger (bhindi)
- 20g garlic (fine chopped)
- 2pinches asafoetida (hing)
- 100g onion (fine chopped)
- 1tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 3pcs green chilli (fine chopped)
achari masala: 2Tbsp
- 2pcs dry red chilli
- 1tsp fennel seeds (saunf)
- 1tsp mustard seeds (sarson)
- 1tsp fenugreek seeds (methi)
- 1tsp coriander seeds (dhania)
- 1tsp black cumin seeds (kalonji)
- 1tsp dry mango powder (amchur)
Q: How to cook Achari Bhindi at home?
Ans: Please watch the recipe video on the YouTube channel ‘CuisineGhar’.
Q: How to prevent ladyfinger from being too softened while cooking the recipe?
Ans: So that the ladyfinger does not become soft, add salt later in the cooking process.