Welcome to CuisineGhar kitchen.
Hello friends! Sharing a delicious winter special vegetarian recipe: Maharani Phulkopi. Hope you will like the recipe and try at home on any special celebrations, occasion or puja.
SERVING: 5-6 servings
COOKING TIME: 30min (approx.)
CALORIES COUNTS: 80Calories (approx.) / 100g
- milk- ½cup
- cinnamon- 1”
- cloves- 4pcs
- ghee- 1Tbsp
- paneer- 100g
- sugar- 1Tbsp
- white oil- 1cup
- yoghurt- 2Tbsp
- cauliflower- 600g
- cumin seeds- 1tsp
- dry red chilli- 3pcs
- funnel seeds- ½tsp
- fresh cream- 4Tbsp
- kasoori methi- 1Tbsp
- coriander seeds- 1tsp
- turmeric powder- 1tsp
- green cardamom- 5pcs
- mace (jayatri)- ½portion
- nutmeg (jaiphal)- ¼portion
- ginger & garlic paste- 1Tbsp
- salt- 1tsp + 1tsp (or to taste)
- onion sliced (for barista)- 80g
- raisins (soaked in water)- 10g
- kashmiri red chilli powder- 1tsp
- onion (130g) & green chilli (2pcs) paste
- cashew nuts, melon seeds, almond, desiccated coconut paste- 10g ea.
Please watch the recipe video on the YouTube channel.
If cauliflower is boiled in hot water with 1tsp of salt for 2-3min will be helpful to remove the insects hidden in the cauliflower.