Welcome to CuisineGhar kitchen!
জয়নগরের মোয়া রেসিপি | Joynagarer Moa Recipe | Nolen Gurer Moa Recipe | নলেন গুড়ের মোয়া রেসিপি It is a famous winter special Bengali sweet, made of rice flakes (moa) & date gaggery (Nolen gur).
SERVING: 8-10 Servings
COOKING TIME: 45min (approx.)
CALORIES COUNTS: Not Available
RECIPE VIDEO LINK: https://youtu.be/BBPA8TluMCk
INGREDIENTS: (as per used in the sequence)
- 100g puffed rice (khoi)
- To make thin jaggary syrup:
- 100g date palm jaggery (nolen gur)
- 1½cup water
- To make thick jaggary syrup:
- 1cup sugar
- 1cup water
- 125g date palm jaggery (nolen gur)
- ½cup khoya kheer
- ¼cup broken cashew nuts
- ¼cup raisins
- 2tbsp condensed milk (optional)
- 2tsp ghee
- ~⅓cup thin date palm jaggery (nolen gur) syrup
- 2tbsp condensed milk (optional), if required
- ⅓cup milk powder
- 1tsp crushed green cardamom seeds
- 8-10pcs crushed pista nuts
Q: How to make Joynagarer Moa recipe at home?
Ans: Please watch the recipe video on the YouTube channel ‘CuisineGhar’.
Q: How can make moa reside overseas or outside West Bengal?
Ans: The moa can be made with any available khoi in your locality, which is equally taste as Joynagaer moa. However, for authentic Joynagerer Moa use Kanakchur Khaoi.