Welcome to CuisineGhar kitchen.
Hello friends! Sharing a delicious Sweet recipe: Malai Chum Chum. This sweet recipe can be made at home with few ingredients. Hope you have enjoyed today's special recipe and will try it at home on any other special occasion or party.
SERVING: 9-10 servings
CALORIES COUNTS: 199 Calories (approx.) / 100g
- sugar- 1tsp
- semolina (sooji)- 2Tbsp
- baking powder- 1/8tsp
- all-purpose flour (maida)- 1Tbsp
- chhana or chhena- 360g (made from 2L milk)
- sugar- 2cups
- water- 6cups
- dilute mixture [all-purpose flour (maida)- 1tbsp & milk- 4Tbsp]
- milk powder- 3Tbsp
- milk (full cream)- 250ml
- nutmeg powder (jaiphal) ~2pinches
- condensed milk- 4Tbsp
- cherry~ 4pcs
- pistachio (pista nuts) ~8-10pcs
- khoya kheer/mawa (grated)- ½cup
Please watch the recipe video on the YouTube channel.
Roasted semolina (sooji) can be stored for few months in an airtight container. However, unroasted (raw) semolina can be stored in the fridge for few months.