Welcome to CuisineGhar kitchen.
Hello friends! Sharing delicious veg or niramish recipe: Achari Aloo. This veg recipe can be made at home quickly. This dish can be helpful to gain appetite due to its tangy taste. Hope you have enjoyed today's special recipe and will try it at home on any other special occasion or party.
SERVING: 4 servings
COOKING TIME: 25min (approx.)
CALORIES COUNTS: 164Calories (approx.) / 1serving
- sugar- 1½tsp
- mustard oil- 80ml
- baby potato- 500g
- ginger (grated)- 15g
- mango pickle- 1Tbsp
- salt- 1tsp (or to taste)
- turmeric powder- 1tsp
- red chilli powder- 1tsp
- cumin seeds (jeera)- 1tsp
- green chilli- 2pc (optional)
- kashmiri chilli powder- 1tsp
- asafoetida (hing) ~2pinches
- dry mango (amchur) powder- 1tsp
- back cumin seeds (kalo jeera)- 1tsp
- fresh coriander leaves (chopped)-10g
- dry red chilli- 4pcs
- coriander seeds- 1Tbsp
- fennel seeds (saunf)- 1Tbsp
- black mustard (sarso)- 1Tbsp
- fenugreek seeds (methi)- ½tsp
- wait until the masala starts cracking
Please watch the recipe video on the YouTube channel.
For easy peel off the potato skin, boil & keep the potatoes in the refrigerator overnight.