Welcome to CuisineGhar kitchen
Dhonepata Bhetki | ধনেপাতা ভেটকি | Dhaniya Bhetki | Hariyali Bhetki is this recipe, where the bhetki fish (sea bass fillet) is cooked with green paste. The taste is awesome and ideal for any age group.
SERVING: 3-4 Servings
COOKING TIME: 30min (approx.)
CALORIES COUNTS: Not Available
RECIPE VIDEO LINK: https://youtu.be/1ae_iLcDuzQ
- ½cup mustard oil
- 2tsp salt (or to taste)
- ½tsp turmeric powder
- 1tsp coriander powder
- 100g tomato (chopped)
- ~1tsp plain flour (maida)
- lemon juice from 1lemon
- 1tbsp ginger & garlic paste
- 1pc fresh red chilli (optional)
- 450g sea bass fillet (bhetki maach)
- 110g onion & 2pcs green chilli (chopped)
- 50g coriander leaves, 3pcs green chilli & 10g cashew nuts paste
Q: How to make Dhonepata Bhetki at home?
Ans: Please watch the recipe video on the YouTube channel ‘CuisineGhar’.
Q: How to store fresh coriander leaves for longer period at home?
Ans: Fresh coriander leaves can be kept for a longer period of time if they are wrapped in paper and stored in the refrigerator.