Welcome to CuisineGhar kitchen.
Hello friends! Sharing a delicious pujo special recipe: FISH REZALA Hope you will like the recipe and try at home on any special celebrations, occasion or puja.
SERVING: 4 servings
COOKING TIME: 20min (approx.)
CALORIES COUNTS: 671 Calories (approx.) / 434g
- sugar- 1Tbsp
- yoghurt- 2Tbsp
- ghee- 1tsp +1tsp
- dry red chilli- 2pcs
- kewra water- ½tsp
- cloves- 4pcs
- cinnamon- 1” long
- green cardamom- 4pcs
- black pepper seeds- 8pcs
- white oil- ½cup & 20ml
- coriander powder- 1tsp
- onion (ring cut)- 1pc, 150g
- turmeric powder- 2pinches
- white pepper powder- 1tsp
- ginger & garlic paste- 2Tbsp
- kashmiri red chilli powder- ½tsp
- biryani masala- 1tsp & 2pinches
- salt- 1tsp (or to taste) & 2pinches
- sea bass fish (bhetki)- 4pcs (400g)
- onion (1pc, 150g) & green chilli (2pcs) paste
- cashew nuts, raisins, melon seeds- 10g ea.
Please watch the recipe video on the YouTube channel.
Soak fish piece(s) in lemon juice for 10min, it helps to reduce the fish smell.