Welcome to CuisineGhar kitchen.
Hello friends! Sharing a delicious non-veg recipe: Mutton Liver Kosha Bengali. This mutton liver recipe can be made at home easily with few ingredients. Hope you have enjoyed today's special recipe and will try it at home on any other special occasion or party.
SERVING: 3-4 servings
COOKING TIME: 25min (approx.)
CALORIES COUNTS: 300Calories (approx.) / 250g
- milk- 100ml
- tomato- 150g
- mutton liver- 300g
- onion paste- 2Tbsp
- sugar (optional)- 1tsp
- salt- 2tsp (or to taste)
- onion (chopped)- 80g
- cumin seeds (jeera)- 1tsp
- potato (small diced)- 200g
- cumin powder (jeera)- 1tsp
- ginger & garlic paste- 1Tbsp
- bay leaves (tezpatt?)- 2pcs
- turmeric powder (haldi)- 2tsp
- powder (garam masala)- 1tsp
- mustard oil (sarso ka tel)- ½cup
- coriander powder (dhania)- 1tsp
- red chilli powder (lal mirch)- 2tsp
- ground spices (garam masala) powder- 1tsp
Please watch the recipe video on the YouTube channel.
Soak goat/lamb’s liver/kidney in milk for ~30min before cooking, then wash with water, which will help to reduce the strong odour of the organ.