Welcome to CuisineGhar kitchen.
Hello friends! Sharing a delicious pujo special recipe: MUTTON KALA BHUNA. Hope you like the recipe and try at home on any special celebrations, occasion or puja.
SERVING: 8 servings
COOKING TIME: 1 hrs & 30min (approx.)
CALORIES COUNTS: 263 Calories (approx.) / 140g
- ghee- 1tsp
- sugar- 1Tbsp
- shallots- 10pcs
- mutton- 1250g
- yoghurt- 2Tbsp
- green chilli- 2pcs
- soy sauce- 1Tbsp
- baby potatoes- 250g
- cumin powder- 1Tbsp
- turmeric powder- 1tsp
- cherry tomatoes- 12pcs
- brown onion paste- 250g
- coriander powder- 1Tbsp
- dry red chilli paste- 1Tbsp
- ginger & garlic paste- 2Tbsp
- garam masala powder- 1tsp
- onion (100g) & chilli (4pcs) paste
- kashmiri red chilli powder- 1Tbsp
- salt- 2tsps (or to taste) & 2pinches
- white oil- ¼cup, ¼cup, 2/3cup, ½cup* (leftover oil reused)*
Please watch the recipe video on the YouTube channel.
Cooking slowly in a heavy pot is the major factor to keep the mutton soft.