Welcome to CuisineGhar kitchen!
Palak Chole | পালক ছোলে | Chana Palak | Spinach paste is cooked with chickpeas, which taste good. This is our winter-special vegetarian recipe which is very famous in Northern-India.
COOKING TIME: 30min (approx.)
CALORIES COUNTS: 225* Calories (1cup)
RECIPE VIDEO LINK: https://youtu.be/3BxwLMnNiJs
INGREDIENTS: (as per used in the sequence)
- 2cups boiled chickpeas (chole)
- 1cup spinach (palak) paste
- ½cup while oil
- 150g chopped onions
- 2tbsp ginger & garlic paste
- 1tsp turmeric powder
- 100g chopped tomato
- 2pcs chopped green chilli
- 1tbsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1tbsp coriander powder
- 1tbsp cumin powder
- 1tbsp readymade chole masala (optional)
- 1tsp salt (or to taste)
- 2tsp sugar
- 1tbsp dry fenugreek (kashuri methi) leaves
- 1tsp garam masala powder
- 2tbsp ghee
- ½cup fresh cream
Q: How to make Palak Chole recipe at home?
Ans: Please watch the recipe video on the YouTube channel ‘CuisineGhar’.
Q: How to store extra boiled chickpeas?
Ans: Extra cooked chickpeas can be store in the deep freezer and can be use later up to 2-3months*.