Welcome to CuisineGhar kitchen.
Hello friends! Sharing a winter special veg recipe: Paneer Kali Mirch. This paneer recipe can be made at home easily and quickly. Hope you have enjoyed today's special recipe and will try it at home this winter or any other special occasion or party.
SERVING: 4-5 servings
COOKING TIME: 20min (approx.)
CALORIES COUNTS: 390 Calories (approx.) / 100g
- sugar- 1tsp
- butter- 1Tbsp
- yoghurt- ¼cup
- green chilli- 2pcs
- cashew nuts- 10g
- melon seeds- 10g
- onion (sliced)- 80g
- salt- 1tsp (to taste)
- coriander powder- 1tsp
- white oil- 1/3cup + 1/3cup
- black pepper seeds- 10pcs
- fresh cream- ¼cup + ¼cup
- gram masala powder- 1tsp
- ginger & garlic paste- 1Tbsp
- indian cottage cheese (paneer)- 200g
- dry fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi)- 1tsp
- freshly-grounded black pepper powder- 1tsp & ~2pinch
Please watch the recipe video on the YouTube channel.
Eating freshly ground black pepper gives more health benefits, taste good and more aromatic than eating pre-ground black pepper.