Welcome to CuisineGhar kitchen
Potol Chhanar Malaikari | পটল ছানার মালাইকারি is a brand new niramish recipe. Pointed Gourd (potal) is cooked with chhena and coconut milk with other special ingredients. This is the perfect recipe for any pujo/puja or other festivals. The taste is very yummy and can eat with any side.
SERVING: 3-4 Servings
COOKING TIME: 30min (approx.)
CALORIES COUNTS: Not Available
- 2tsp sugar
- 1tbsp ghee
- 1pc bay leaf
- 1cup chhana
- ½cup white oil
- 1pc dry red chilli
- ½cup coconut milk
- 1tsp cumin powder
- 1½tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1tsp coriander powder
- 1½tsp turmeric powder
- 1tsp garam masala powder
- 300g pointed gourd (potol)
- 1tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 115g ginger, 60g tomato & 2pcs green chilli paste
- 10pcs cashew nuts, 20pcs raisins & 2tbsp desiccated coconut paste
- 1pc cinnamon stick (1½” long), 4pcs cloves & 4pcs green cardamom
Q: How to make Niramish Potol Chhanar Malaikari Recipe at home?
Ans: Please watch the recipe video on the YouTube channel ‘CuisineGhar’.
Q: How to do when coconut milk is not available while making this recipe?
Ans: Coconut milk can be substituted with milk when making a vegetarian meal, but the gravy's flavour won't be the same.