Welcome to CuisineGhar kitchen.
Hello friends! Sharing a delicious and traditional bengali non-veg recipe: Sunday Special Mutton Curry. This simple mutton recipe can be made at home easily and on the regular basis. A traditional non-veg Bengali recipe, which is specially made on weekends (Sunday). The mass cooking this recipe, which can be sensed by pressure cooker whistles and nice aroma of the recipe in the air during noon time, especially on Sunday. Hope you have enjoyed today's special recipe and will try it at home on weekends or any other special occasion or party.
SERVING: 5 servings
COOKING TIME: 60min (approx.)
CALORIES COUNTS: 294Calories (approx.) / 100g
- mutton- 1kg
- ghee- 1tbsp
- potato- 500g
- sugar- 1Tbsp
- bay leaves- 2pcs
- cumin (jeera)- 1tsp
- onion (sliced)- 230g
- red chilli powder- 1tsp
- black pepper powder- 1tsp
- green lemon juice- ½portion
- cumin (jeera) powder- 1Tbsp
- dry red chilli paste- 2Tbsp
- ginger & garlic paste- 3Tbsp
- coriander (dhania) powder- 1Tbsp
- mustard (sarso ka tel) oil- ¼ & ½cup
- onion- 170g & 6pcs green chilli paste
- salt- 1½ Tbsp (or to taste) & 2pinches
- turmeric powder (haldi)- 2tsp & 1pinch
- clove (long)- 6pcs
- cinnamon (dalchini)- 1”, 2pcs
- green cardamom (elaichi)- 7pcs
Please watch the recipe video on the YouTube channel.
Adding lemon juice while marinating, helps to remove bad smell and tender the meat.